Clue: 1492 voyager
We have 2 answers for the clue 1492 voyager. See the results below.
- Ship commanded by Martin Pinzón
- One of a trio that weighed anchor August 3, 1492
- One of an old threesome
- Columbian vessel
- Martín Pinzón's command
- One of Columbus's ships
- Second of a historical trio
- Ship of 1492
- One of a famous trio
- Martín Alonso Pinzón's ship
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - June 15, 2008
- New York Times - November 26, 2000
Found an answer for the clue 1492 voyager that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!