Clue: 15-Across, e.g.
We have 5 answers for the clue 15-Across, e.g.. See the results below.
- Service break?
- "My Faith Looks Up to Thee," e.g.
- William Cowper composition
- Song of praise
- It may precede a 48-Across
- "Day Is Dying in the West," for one
- Praiseful song
- "Amazing Grace," e.g.
- Music for the masses?
- Song about Him
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 27, 2016
- Netword - March 27, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 11, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 18, 2008
- New York Times - October 19, 2001
Found an answer for the clue 15-Across, e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!