Clue: Music for the masses?
We have 3 answers for the clue Music for the masses?. See the results below.
- Service break?
- "My Faith Looks Up to Thee," e.g.
- 15-Across, e.g.
- William Cowper composition
- Song of praise
- It may precede a 48-Across
- "Day Is Dying in the West," for one
- Praiseful song
- "Amazing Grace," e.g.
- Song about Him
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - July 24, 2015
- USA Today - October 08, 2014
- Wall Street Journal - December 06, 2013
- Washington Post - January 27, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Music for the masses? that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!