Clue: 1605 pope for 27 days
We have 1 answer for the clue 1605 pope for 27 days. See the results below.
- Paul V's papal predecessor
- Pope of 1605
- Paul V's predecessor
- Successor to Clement VIII
- Pope before Paul V, whose papacy lasted less than four weeks
- Pope in MDCV
- Pope who served for less than a month in April 1605
- Pope who preceded Paul V
- 17th-century pope who died 27 days into his reign
- His papacy lasted less than four weeks in 1605
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 02, 2008
Found an answer for the clue 1605 pope for 27 days that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!