Clue: Paul V's papal predecessor
We have 1 answer for the clue Paul V's papal predecessor. See the results below.
- Pope of 1605
- Paul V's predecessor
- Successor to Clement VIII
- Pope before Paul V, whose papacy lasted less than four weeks
- Pope in MDCV
- Pope who served for less than a month in April 1605
- Pope who preceded Paul V
- 17th-century pope who died 27 days into his reign
- His papacy lasted less than four weeks in 1605
- 1605 pope for 27 days
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 03, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Paul V's papal predecessor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!