Clue: 1920's-30's lawman
We have 1 answer for the clue 1920's-30's lawman. See the results below.
- Noted Volstead Act enforcer
- Officer who was still hunting in the 1920s-'30s
- Noted member of the Bureau of Prohibition
- Costner role
- "The Untouchables" co-author, 1957
- "Untouchables" boss
- The state or quality of being former New York governor Spitzer?
- His last line in a 1987 film is "I think I'll have a drink"
- "Untouchables" role
- Renowned 1920s raider
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 08, 2001
Found an answer for the clue 1920's-30's lawman that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!