ELIOTNESS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 13 times.
- 1920's-30's lawman
- Noted Volstead Act enforcer
- Officer who was still hunting in the 1920s-'30s
- Noted member of the Bureau of Prohibition
- Costner role
- "The Untouchables" co-author, 1957
- "Untouchables" boss
- The state or quality of being former New York governor Spitzer?
- His last line in a 1987 film is "I think I'll have a drink"
- "Untouchables" role
- Renowned 1920s raider
- 1987 role for Kevin Costner
- Top Untouchable
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 23, 2016
- New York Times - April 11, 2015
- Netword - July 12, 2014
- Chicago Reader - May 30, 2014
- LA Times - April 20, 2011
- New York Times - January 29, 2010
- New York Times - October 10, 2009
- New York Sun - August 14, 2008
- USA Today - January 09, 2004
- New York Times - December 08, 2001
Seen a clue for the answer eliotness that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!