Clue: 1928 trademark song for Ruth Etting
We have 1 answer for the clue 1928 trademark song for Ruth Etting. See the results below.
- Ruth Etting's trademark tune
- 1955 film starring Doris Day and James Cagney
- Classic ultimatum
- Adamant egotist's musical request? (Doris Day)
- Doris Day film with the song "Ten Cents a Dance"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 02, 1998
Found an answer for the clue 1928 trademark song for Ruth Etting that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!