Clue: Ruth Etting's trademark tune
We have 1 answer for the clue Ruth Etting's trademark tune. See the results below.
- 1928 trademark song for Ruth Etting
- 1955 film starring Doris Day and James Cagney
- Classic ultimatum
- Adamant egotist's musical request? (Doris Day)
- Doris Day film with the song "Ten Cents a Dance"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 13, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Ruth Etting's trademark tune that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!