Clue: 1929 Irving Berlin song
We have 1 answer for the clue 1929 Irving Berlin song. See the results below.
- Berlin classic
- Song performed by 51-/66-Across in a 1974 spoof
- Irving Berlin classic
- Swing standard
- 1929 Irving Berlin pop hit
- "Spending ev'ry dime for a wonderful time," in song
- Hit from Berlin
- 1930 Harry Richman hit whose title describes ostentatious living
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 04, 2002
Found an answer for the clue 1929 Irving Berlin song that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!