Clue: Berlin classic
We have 1 answer for the clue Berlin classic. See the results below.
- 1929 Irving Berlin song
- Song performed by 51-/66-Across in a 1974 spoof
- Irving Berlin classic
- Swing standard
- 1929 Irving Berlin pop hit
- "Spending ev'ry dime for a wonderful time," in song
- Hit from Berlin
- 1930 Harry Richman hit whose title describes ostentatious living
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 31, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Berlin classic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!