Clue: 1941 Orson Welles classic
We have 1 answer for the clue 1941 Orson Welles classic. See the results below.
- 1941 Best Picture nominee
- AFI's top film
- The New York Inquirer was featured in it
- Film in which Agnes Moorehead debuted as the title character's mother
- Movie with the line "Old age. It's the only disease, Mr. Thompson, that you don't look forward to being cured of"
- Directorial triumph for 61-Across
- 1941 film that starts in Xanadu
- 1942 loozer to "How Green Was My Valley"
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - May 15, 2012
- New York Times - November 01, 2010
- New York Times - March 13, 2000
Found an answer for the clue 1941 Orson Welles classic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!