Clue: 1941 Oscar-winner Crisp
We have 1 answer for the clue 1941 Oscar-winner Crisp. See the results below.
- Writer Barthelme
- Aircraft designer Douglas of Douglas Aircraft
- Name associated with the Taj Mahal
- Duck whose birthday is March 13
- "___ Gets Drafted" (1942 Disney cartoon)
- Hoofer O'Connor
- Huey Duck's uncle
- Name on a Trump card
- With 11-Down, popularizer of this puzzle's fad
- Gazillionaire Trump
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 01, 2000
Found an answer for the clue 1941 Oscar-winner Crisp that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!