Clue: Aircraft designer Douglas of Douglas Aircraft
We have 1 answer for the clue Aircraft designer Douglas of Douglas Aircraft. See the results below.
- Writer Barthelme
- 1941 Oscar-winner Crisp
- Name associated with the Taj Mahal
- Duck whose birthday is March 13
- "___ Gets Drafted" (1942 Disney cartoon)
- Hoofer O'Connor
- Huey Duck's uncle
- Name on a Trump card
- With 11-Down, popularizer of this puzzle's fad
- Gazillionaire Trump
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 27, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Aircraft designer Douglas of Douglas Aircraft that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!