Clue: 1944 Sartre play
We have 1 answer for the clue 1944 Sartre play. See the results below.
- Sartre classic
- Sartre play set in hell
- "You can't get out this way"
- Warning sign
- Play with the line "Hell is other people"
- 1944 Jean-Paul Sartre play
- Sartre play in which hell is a gigantic hotel
- Warning sign on a locked door
- Jean-Paul Sartre play that opens with "Hm! So here we are?"
- "You can't get out this way" sign
Last Seen In:
- Chicago Reader - August 10, 2012
- New York Times - December 29, 2011
- LA Times - October 17, 2009
- New York Times - July 26, 1997
Found an answer for the clue 1944 Sartre play that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!