Clue: Sartre classic
We have 1 answer for the clue Sartre classic. See the results below.
- 1944 Sartre play
- Sartre play set in hell
- "You can't get out this way"
- Warning sign
- Play with the line "Hell is other people"
- 1944 Jean-Paul Sartre play
- Sartre play in which hell is a gigantic hotel
- Warning sign on a locked door
- Jean-Paul Sartre play that opens with "Hm! So here we are?"
- "You can't get out this way" sign
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 26, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Sartre classic that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!