Clue: 1947 French Nobelist André
We have 1 answer for the clue 1947 French Nobelist André. See the results below.
- 1947 Literature Nobelist André
- France's 1947 Literature Nobelist
- "The Immoralist" author
- French novelist André
- "Travels in the Congo" writer
- French author who co-founded La Nouvelle Revue Française
- Nobel laureate between Hesse and Eliot
- "L'immoraliste" author
- Literature Nobelist André
- "Corydon" author
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 25, 2001
- Washington Post - March 31, 2001
Found an answer for the clue 1947 French Nobelist André that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!