Clue: "Travels in the Congo" writer
We have 1 answer for the clue "Travels in the Congo" writer. See the results below.
- 1947 Literature Nobelist André
- France's 1947 Literature Nobelist
- "The Immoralist" author
- 1947 French Nobelist André
- French novelist André
- French author who co-founded La Nouvelle Revue Française
- Nobel laureate between Hesse and Eliot
- "L'immoraliste" author
- Literature Nobelist André
- "Corydon" author
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 06, 2002
Found an answer for the clue "Travels in the Congo" writer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!