Clue: 1947 sound-barrier breaker
We have 1 answer for the clue 1947 sound-barrier breaker. See the results below.
- Noted X-1 pilot
- Test pilot Chuck
- First person to break Mach 1
- "The Right Stuff" role
- Former test pilot Chuck
- World speed record breaker of 1953
- Shepard's role in "The Right Stuff"
- Sound barrier breaker Chuck
- First supersonic human
- Chuck who broke the sound barrier
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 29, 2001
Found an answer for the clue 1947 sound-barrier breaker that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!