Clue: World speed record breaker of 1953
We have 1 answer for the clue World speed record breaker of 1953. See the results below.
- Noted X-1 pilot
- Test pilot Chuck
- 1947 sound-barrier breaker
- First person to break Mach 1
- "The Right Stuff" role
- Former test pilot Chuck
- Shepard's role in "The Right Stuff"
- Sound barrier breaker Chuck
- First supersonic human
- Chuck who broke the sound barrier
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - February 10, 2002
Found an answer for the clue World speed record breaker of 1953 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!