Clue: 1950's TV variety show sponsor
We have 1 answer for the clue 1950's TV variety show sponsor. See the results below.
- University in Hamilton, N.Y.
- School in the Patriot League
- New York university
- 1950s TV variety show sponsor
- Crest competitor
- Crest rival
- Hamilton, New York school
- Brand behind the mouthwash Plax
- Ipana competitor, once
- Rival of Crest toothpaste
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 13, 1999
Found an answer for the clue 1950's TV variety show sponsor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!