Clue: 1956 World Series hero Don
We have 1 answer for the clue 1956 World Series hero Don. See the results below.
- 50's-60's pitcher Don
- 1956 World Series perfect game hurler Don
- Wolf ___, captain in "The Sea Wolf"
- Antarctica's ___ Ice Shelf
- Captain of the Ghost, in Jack London's "The Sea Wolf"
- Wolf ___, captain in Jack London's "The Sea-Wolf"
- Don who pitched a perfect game in the 1956 World Series
- Perfect-game pitcher Don
- 1956 World Series perfect game pitcher Don
- Pitcher who threw the only perfect game in a World Series
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 21, 1996
Found an answer for the clue 1956 World Series hero Don that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!