Clue: 50's-60's pitcher Don
We have 1 answer for the clue 50's-60's pitcher Don. See the results below.
- 1956 World Series hero Don
- 1956 World Series perfect game hurler Don
- Wolf ___, captain in "The Sea Wolf"
- Antarctica's ___ Ice Shelf
- Captain of the Ghost, in Jack London's "The Sea Wolf"
- Wolf ___, captain in Jack London's "The Sea-Wolf"
- Don who pitched a perfect game in the 1956 World Series
- Perfect-game pitcher Don
- 1956 World Series perfect game pitcher Don
- Pitcher who threw the only perfect game in a World Series
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 18, 1997
Found an answer for the clue 50's-60's pitcher Don that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!