Clue: 1958-71 political inits.
We have 1 answer for the clue 1958-71 political inits.. See the results below.
- Former Mideast merger: Abbr.
- Former Mideast inits.
- Old Mideast inits.
- Short-lived Egypt-Syria union: Abbr.
- Nasser's org.
- Old political alliance: Abbr.
- Former pol. entity
- Brief Mideast alliance: Abbr.
- Old Mideast union: Abbr.
- Egypt and Syria, once: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 25, 2002
Found an answer for the clue 1958-71 political inits. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!