Clue: Old Mideast inits.
We have 1 answer for the clue Old Mideast inits.. See the results below.
- Former Mideast merger: Abbr.
- Former Mideast inits.
- Short-lived Egypt-Syria union: Abbr.
- Nasser's org.
- Old political alliance: Abbr.
- Former pol. entity
- Brief Mideast alliance: Abbr.
- Old Mideast union: Abbr.
- Egypt and Syria, once: Abbr.
- Old Egyptian letters
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 19, 2015
- I Swear Crossword - August 13, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - November 02, 2009
- New York Times - December 18, 2003
- New York Times - October 22, 2002
- New York Times - March 12, 2002
- New York Times - February 04, 2001
- New York Times - October 29, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Old Mideast inits. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!