Clue: 1958 movie musical
We have 1 answer for the clue 1958 movie musical. See the results below.
- Best Picture of 1958
- "Thank Heaven for Little Girls" musical
- Lerner and Loewe musical
- 1958 musical
- Musical with the song "The Night They Invented Champagne"
- Leslie Caron role
- 1958 Oscar winner for Best Song
- 1958 Vincente Minnelli film
- Colette heroine
- 1945 Colette novel
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 02, 1996
Found an answer for the clue 1958 movie musical that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!