Clue: 1958 musical
We have 1 answer for the clue 1958 musical. See the results below.
- 1958 movie musical
- Best Picture of 1958
- "Thank Heaven for Little Girls" musical
- Lerner and Loewe musical
- Musical with the song "The Night They Invented Champagne"
- Leslie Caron role
- 1958 Oscar winner for Best Song
- 1958 Vincente Minnelli film
- Colette heroine
- 1945 Colette novel
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - July 20, 1998
Found an answer for the clue 1958 musical that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!