Clue: 1960's-70's baseball All-Star ___ Santo
We have 1 answer for the clue 1960's-70's baseball All-Star ___ Santo. See the results below.
- Kovic of "Born on the Fourth of July"
- Darling of the diamond
- California Rep. Dellums
- Director Howard
- Darling of baseball
- Dellums or Howard
- Hextall of hockey
- 80's White House nickname
- Former White House nickname
- Palillo of "Welcome Back, Kotter"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 02, 2004
Found an answer for the clue 1960's-70's baseball All-Star ___ Santo that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!