Clue: 1960's falsetto singer
We have 1 answer for the clue 1960's falsetto singer. See the results below.
- Late singer named for a Dickens character
- Dickens boy
- Dickens lad
- Novelty singer born Herbert Khaury
- "Tip-Toe Thru' the Tulips" singer
- "God bless us every one!" speaker
- Cratchit boy
- Groom in a 1969 TV wedding
- Dickens character
- The youngest Cratchit
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 20, 2004
Found an answer for the clue 1960's falsetto singer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!