Clue: Late singer named for a Dickens character
We have 1 answer for the clue Late singer named for a Dickens character. See the results below.
- Dickens boy
- Dickens lad
- 1960's falsetto singer
- Novelty singer born Herbert Khaury
- "Tip-Toe Thru' the Tulips" singer
- "God bless us every one!" speaker
- Cratchit boy
- Groom in a 1969 TV wedding
- Dickens character
- The youngest Cratchit
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 14, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Late singer named for a Dickens character that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!