Clue: 1960's Interior Secretary Stewart
We have 1 answer for the clue 1960's Interior Secretary Stewart. See the results below.
- 60's Secretary of the Interior
- Morris or Stewart of Arizona
- Mo who unsuccessfully ran for president in 1976
- Politico Morris or Stewart
- 1976 presidential hopeful Morris ___
- Secretary of the Interior under Kennedy and Johnson
- 1976 Democratic contender for president
- Arizona Congressman who wrote "Too Funny to Be President"
- Colorado senator Mark
- Big name in Arizona political history
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 26, 2002
Found an answer for the clue 1960's Interior Secretary Stewart that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!