Clue: 1960's sitcom title role
We have 2 answers for the clue 1960's sitcom title role. See the results below.
- 1960s sitcom title role
- "I Dream of ___"
- Much-dreamed-of lady
- Barbara Eden title role
- Lady in the 1965 sitcom pilot episode "The Lady in the Bottle"
- '60s sitcom homophone
- Homophonically named '60s sitcom lady
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 23, 2009
- USA Today - September 18, 2008
- New York Times - August 21, 2008
- New York Times - July 08, 2005
- New York Times - January 05, 2003
Found an answer for the clue 1960's sitcom title role that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!