Clue: 1962 Best Picture setting
We have 1 answer for the clue 1962 Best Picture setting. See the results below.
- Lawrence's land
- Home of the descendants of Ishmael
- Mecca's land
- "All the perfumes of ___...": Shak.
- Where the Ishmaelites dwelled
- It's rich in oil
- Land bordering Mesopotamia
- Kuwait's peninsula
- Home of Ishmael's descendants
- Sandy peninsula
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 29, 2017
- New York Times - November 27, 1996
Found an answer for the clue 1962 Best Picture setting that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!