Clue: Kuwait's peninsula
We have 1 answer for the clue Kuwait's peninsula. See the results below.
- 1962 Best Picture setting
- Lawrence's land
- Home of the descendants of Ishmael
- Mecca's land
- "All the perfumes of ___...": Shak.
- Where the Ishmaelites dwelled
- It's rich in oil
- Land bordering Mesopotamia
- Home of Ishmael's descendants
- Sandy peninsula
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - March 05, 2009
- USA Today - August 06, 2007
- Netword - May 13, 2007
- New York Times - July 24, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Kuwait's peninsula that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!