Clue: 1962 World's Fair city
We have 1 answer for the clue 1962 World's Fair city. See the results below.
- Space Needle site
- Puget Sound city
- Bill Gates locale
- "Frasier" setting
- ___ Pilots, original name of the Milwaukee Brewers
- City named for an Indian chief
- Grunge rock hub
- "Sleepless in __" (Meg Ryan movie)
- Home of the W.N.B.A.'s Storm
- Chief of the Suquamish
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 11, 2001
Found an answer for the clue 1962 World's Fair city that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!