Clue: Bill Gates locale
We have 1 answer for the clue Bill Gates locale. See the results below.
- 1962 World's Fair city
- Space Needle site
- Puget Sound city
- "Frasier" setting
- ___ Pilots, original name of the Milwaukee Brewers
- City named for an Indian chief
- Grunge rock hub
- "Sleepless in __" (Meg Ryan movie)
- Home of the W.N.B.A.'s Storm
- Chief of the Suquamish
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 19, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Bill Gates locale that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!