Clue: 1963 Elizabeth Taylor role
We have 1 answer for the clue 1963 Elizabeth Taylor role. See the results below.
- Queen of the 54-Across
- Visitor to Rome in 46 B.C.
- About whom Shakespeare wrote "Age cannot wither her, nor custom stale / Her infinite variety"
- Shakespearean character who introduced the phrase "salad days"
- "Tom Jones" beat it for Best Picture of 1963
- Wife of Marc Antony
- Best Picture nominee of 1963
- 1966 Lincoln Center role for 21-/28-Across
- Shakespearean title character
- Memorable role for Elizabeth Taylor
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 27, 2014
Found an answer for the clue 1963 Elizabeth Taylor role that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!