Clue: 1964 role for Audrey
We have 1 answer for the clue 1964 role for Audrey. See the results below.
- The "her" of "I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face"
- She wants to "talk proper...like a lye-dy"
- Stowe character
- Henry's tutee
- "My Fair Lady" lady
- Miss Doolittle of "My Fair Lady"
- "My Fair Lady" character
- Henry's fair lady
- Cousin of Jane Eyre
- "Uncle Tom's Cabin" woman
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 06, 1998
Found an answer for the clue 1964 role for Audrey that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!