Clue: "My Fair Lady" character
We have 1 answer for the clue "My Fair Lady" character. See the results below.
- The "her" of "I've Grown Accustomed to Her Face"
- She wants to "talk proper...like a lye-dy"
- Stowe character
- 1964 role for Audrey
- Henry's tutee
- "My Fair Lady" lady
- Miss Doolittle of "My Fair Lady"
- Henry's fair lady
- Cousin of Jane Eyre
- "Uncle Tom's Cabin" woman
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - September 12, 2006
- New York Times - August 02, 2005
Found an answer for the clue "My Fair Lady" character that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!