Clue: 1972 Billy Wilder film
We have 1 answer for the clue 1972 Billy Wilder film. See the results below.
- Successor car to the Studebaker
- Successor to the Studebaker
- Italian paper once edited by Mussolini
- 1972 Lemmon/Wilder comedy
- 1972 Jack Lemmon comedy
- Sporty Studebaker
- "Forward!" in Italy
- Classic Studebaker whose name means "forward" in Italian
- 1972 Billy Wilder comedy starring Jack Lemmon
- Forward, in 7-Down
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - January 08, 2010
- New York Times - December 28, 1996
Found an answer for the clue 1972 Billy Wilder film that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!