Clue: Italian paper once edited by Mussolini
We have 1 answer for the clue Italian paper once edited by Mussolini. See the results below.
- 1972 Billy Wilder film
- Successor car to the Studebaker
- Successor to the Studebaker
- 1972 Lemmon/Wilder comedy
- 1972 Jack Lemmon comedy
- Sporty Studebaker
- "Forward!" in Italy
- Classic Studebaker whose name means "forward" in Italian
- 1972 Billy Wilder comedy starring Jack Lemmon
- Forward, in 7-Down
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 13, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Italian paper once edited by Mussolini that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!