Clue: 1977 Best Picture nominee
We have 1 answer for the clue 1977 Best Picture nominee. See the results below.
- First movie to gross over $400 million at the U.S. box office
- George Lucas blockbuster
- George Lucas saga
- Saga set in a "galaxy far, far away"
- Film that introduced "the Force"
- George Lucas franchise
- Six-film franchise
- Six-film series
- 1977 classic sci-fi film
- First Solo appearance
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 17, 2009
- Washington Post - April 23, 2009
- New York Times - December 01, 2001
Found an answer for the clue 1977 Best Picture nominee that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!