Clue: 1977 classic sci-fi film
We have 1 answer for the clue 1977 classic sci-fi film. See the results below.
- 1977 Best Picture nominee
- First movie to gross over $400 million at the U.S. box office
- George Lucas blockbuster
- George Lucas saga
- Saga set in a "galaxy far, far away"
- Film that introduced "the Force"
- George Lucas franchise
- Six-film franchise
- Six-film series
- First Solo appearance
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - December 11, 2007
Found an answer for the clue 1977 classic sci-fi film that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!