Clue: 1984 Oscar winner
We have 1 answer for the clue 1984 Oscar winner. See the results below.
- Broadway play with the role of Emperor Joseph II
- Peter Shaffer play based on the lives of Mozart and Salieri
- Film for which F. Murray Abraham won an Oscar
- Best Picture of 1984
- Peter Shaffer play about Mozart
- Oscar-winning film about Mozart
- Milos Forman film that won eight Oscars
- Wolfgang follower
- Movie about Mozart
- Mozart's middle name
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 28, 1996
Found an answer for the clue 1984 Oscar winner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!