AMADEUS is a crossword puzzle answer that we have spotted 18 times.
- 1984 Oscar winner
- Broadway play with the role of Emperor Joseph II
- Peter Shaffer play based on the lives of Mozart and Salieri
- Film for which F. Murray Abraham won an Oscar
- Best Picture of 1984
- Peter Shaffer play about Mozart
- Oscar-winning film about Mozart
- Milos Forman film that won eight Oscars
- Wolfgang follower
- Movie about Mozart
- Mozart's middle name
- Abraham's Oscar feature
- Play about rival composers
- Musical name that means "Love God"
- Movie with the line "I'm a vulgar man. But I assure you, my music is not"
- Wolfgang ___ Mozart
- Abraham's Oscar film
- Famous middle name that means "love of God"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 14, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 29, 2016
- New York Times - October 28, 2015
- Netword - October 09, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - May 21, 2015
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - August 18, 2014
- New York Times - July 19, 2014
- LA Times - March 30, 2013
- LA Times - March 23, 2013
- Washington Post - November 11, 2012
- LA Times - January 23, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 06, 2010
- USA Today - September 30, 2009
- Universal - January 08, 2009
- New York Times - December 20, 2008
- New York Times - March 30, 2008
- Universal - January 06, 2008
- LA Times Sunday - September 23, 2007
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 19, 2007
- Washington Post - April 18, 2006
Seen a clue for the answer amadeus that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!