Clue: 1990's Senate leader
We have 1 answer for the clue 1990's Senate leader. See the results below.
- Sen. Trent
- Mississippi Senator
- Sen. Trent ___
- Dole's Senate successor
- Trent of the Senate
- Mississippi senator Trent
- Football great Ronnie
- Daschle's predecessor as Senate majority leader
- Football Hall-of-Famer Ronnie
- Former Senate majority leader
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 10, 1999
Found an answer for the clue 1990's Senate leader that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!