Clue: Dole's Senate successor
We have 1 answer for the clue Dole's Senate successor. See the results below.
- Sen. Trent
- Mississippi Senator
- Sen. Trent ___
- Trent of the Senate
- 1990's Senate leader
- Mississippi senator Trent
- Football great Ronnie
- Daschle's predecessor as Senate majority leader
- Football Hall-of-Famer Ronnie
- Former Senate majority leader
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - June 19, 2007
- New York Times - June 22, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Dole's Senate successor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!