Clue: 1991-92 U.S. Open champ
We have 2 answers for the clue 1991-92 U.S. Open champ. See the results below.
- Two-time U.S. Open champion
- Tennis star with a palindromic name
- Tennis champ Monica
- Graf rival
- Two-time U.S. Open tennis champ
- Tennis's Monica
- Two-time U.S. Open champ
- Two-time U.S. Open winner
- Hingis rival
- 1991 and '92 U.S. Open winner
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - August 05, 2001
- New York Times - September 20, 1998
Found an answer for the clue 1991-92 U.S. Open champ that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!