Clue: 1991 and '92 U.S. Open winner
We have 1 answer for the clue 1991 and '92 U.S. Open winner. See the results below.
- Two-time U.S. Open champion
- Tennis star with a palindromic name
- Tennis champ Monica
- Graf rival
- Two-time U.S. Open tennis champ
- Tennis's Monica
- Two-time U.S. Open champ
- Two-time U.S. Open winner
- 1991-92 U.S. Open champ
- Hingis rival
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 13, 2000
Found an answer for the clue 1991 and '92 U.S. Open winner that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!