Clue: 1992 presidential contender
We have 1 answer for the clue 1992 presidential contender. See the results below.
- Former Presidential aspirant Paul
- Also-ran for the 1992 Democratic presidential nomination
- Massachusetts senator succeeded by Kerry
- 1992 New Hampshire primary winner
- 1992 presidential aspirant Paul
- Presidential candidate who wrote "A Call to Economic Arms"
- Clinton competitor in 1992
- 1992 New Hampshire Democratic primary winner
- Whom Kerry succeeded in the U.S. Senate
- Massachusetts senator before Kerry
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 17, 2001
Found an answer for the clue 1992 presidential contender that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!